A premium back end or front end loader in Upland
TY Cushion Tire in Upland has decades of experience in the tire and loaders industry. We believe in providing our clients with the absolute best. From attentive service to quality products, we will not disappoint you.
Whether it’s solid tires, waste services, or loaders, we offer a variety of helpful services and products that are bound to make your job easier. Ty Cushion Tire has been producing tires and and loaders since 1958. We are the first ever company to design the advanced aperture structure cushion riding solid tire. After decades of experience, we can confidently say we know the ins and outs of the tire industry.
Through years of innovation and investment in state of the art technology, TY Cushion Tire revolutionized the manufacturing process to create a line of solid tires that will solve all of the traditional drawbacks seen in other industrial tires. Within a period of five years, the company has successfully established markets in North America, Asia, Australia, South Africa, and Europe. In the coming decade, TY Cushion Tire is poised to capture new and expanding markets both domestically and internationally.
- 25 inch OEM rim size tire
- Makes: Caterpillar, Volvo, John Deere, Komatsu, Doosan, Hyundai, Case
- Are you in the trash industry? perfect for concrete floors
- Cost of ownership?
- Tread’s Characteristics: Good shock absorption, excellent disposal of mud and water.
- For Use: On wet, muddy, roads. Recycle centers, transfer stations, and scrap yards.
- Tread’s Characteristics: Good endurance and resistance of high temperatures.
- Ideal Conditions For Use: On level ground.
- Tread’s Characteristics: Ease of operation, high endurance.
- Ideal Conditions For Use: On fairly flat surfaces for short-distance operations.